SAP Commerce Cloud Projects of PITS
1. Plugin to incorporate Saferpay payment gateway
- Saferpay is a payment gateway plugin solution that we created partnering with word line. The extension is aimed to plug and use safer pay PSP. It has been released in the app center. Visit saferpay on app center
2. Plugin to integrate Wallee payment gateway
- Wallee plugin is our own product, which is a payment gateway solution, that can be easily integrated with SAP Commerce and use the wallee as a PSP. This plugin is available in the App center. Visit wallee on app center
3. Our own solution for dealing with localization in a better way with SAP Commerce
- In SAP Commerce, if you want to change the label in the front end, it needs a whole deployment cycle ideally to do that, we have developed a solution that will make it easy. Easy in the sense means we can change in the backoffice and will get reflected immediately. The extension will be published in the app center soon.
1. B2B Solution with the headless Spartacus approach
This is a B2B Solution enhanced on top of SAP Commerce Cloud, with the following features
- Uses CCV2
- Uses Spartacus
- SSO with Azure AD B2C
- Multi Country Website
- Automated PIM interface Integration with cloud hot folder
- Erp system integrations for Order and Price data via S4Hana, REST API,
- Automated Country Rollout
2. PIM Solution for Germany's Leading Adhesive manufacturing Company.
A pure PIM solution, which provides a single point of entry that
- Reads the product data from SAP via IDocs and also via direct table fetch
- Reads the media and documents from different MAM systems
- Delivers these data via Rest API to B2C solutions by meeting their respective format
- Backoffice and Product Cockpit customization to see the data flow charts, easily maintain release flags for websites, etc
Our resources have also worked on the devops part of this solution with
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
- Continuous monitoring
- Load balancing
- Server infrastructure provisioning
- Components/package management
- DB import/export
- Network & access setup etc.
3. A Leading Health care solution provider company in Germany providing solutions for wound care, incontinence, disinfection, and surgical efficiency etc.
- PIM Global Country Roll-out
- Hybris upgrade from 6.6 to SAP Commerce 2005
- Rollout and Support for B2C solution
- Implementation for Global Headless Direct B2C/B2B solution.
4. D2C Solution for a global Car Manufacturer
A dealer to customer Solution which shows the Used Vehicles of a dealer to European markets.
- Its a multi-country, multi-brand solution,
- Integrated with PIM systems
- Data hub integration
- Custom Spring integrations
- Smart Edit customization that allows the admin to easily personalize contents for different users within a country itself.
5. B2C solution for a global manufacturer of CPAP masks, machines, and other
Our SAP Commerce Cloud resources are involved in enhancing SAP Commerce Cloud core functionality, Implementation of interfaces to the payment gateway, Rest Interfaces to the ERP System. CS Cockpit and Product Cockpit Customizations and Multi-country roll-out and customization.
6. B2B solution for a global Electronics Reseller
- The project is to build an End-2-End reseller portal for quoting and order management process. Our SAP Commerce Cloud resource provided SAP-> ,SAP Commerce Cloud integration expertise. Our major contributions are in Cart Pricing, Catalog pricing integration with SAP SD, Availability Integration to SAP. The IDOC integration from SAP to SAP Commerce Cloud for master data interfaces Product, Customers, etc.
- Transaction data integration for Order, Delivery, and Invoice to SAP Commerce Cloud.
7. B2B solution for a cash and carry wholesale market in Munich, Germany
Our team are involved in enhancing SAP Commerce Cloud core functionality, Implementation of interfaces to the payment gateway, Product Cockpit Customizations
8. Migration of On-premise to SAP Commerce Cloud
Since the introduction of SAP Commerce Cloud, there is a lot of customers already trying to migrate their own premises to the cloud. In the limited timeframe, our resources were involved to successfully upgrade the solution from 6.6 to 1905.